Donate and join Keynoters!
When you give, you make possible Monte Vista High School’s vibrant Instrumental Music Programs and award-winning ensembles that teach students musicianship, self-discipline, and the value of teamwork, and which give students deep connections to the school and to each other.
All expenses for the Instrumental Music Program, except for director Mr. Cloyd's salary, are paid for by parents like you through the Keynoters booster group.
Your donation pays for:
- Sheet music, equipment and supplies
- Coaches and clinicians, so students can benefit from learning in smaller, focused groups
- Buses and truck rental to take students to competitions and events
- Competition and event application and entrance fees
- Instrument purchase, rentals and repairs, so every child who wants to play an instrument can do so, regardless of economic situation
Each class donation request is based upon individual program costs. If your student is taking more than one class, see **NOTE below:
- Jazz A - $700
- Jazz B - $500
- Marching Band or Color Guard - $850
- Orchestra - $300 (click "other" and enter $300)
- Symphonic Band - $200 (click "other" and enter $200)
- Wind Ensemble - $350
- -$200 - Multi-Program discount: For students participating in TWO programs
**NOTE: If your student is taking 2 classes, we are offering a $200 discount off the total donation request. For example, if your student is taking Marching Band and Wind Ensemble, the suggested donation would be $850 + $350 - $200 = $1,000. To donate this amount, please click “other” and enter $1,000.
To spread the cost, donate in 4 monthly installments by clicking the box below your donation amount.
If you are unable to donate the full cost, any donation is encouraged and appreciated. Thank you for your support of the Instrumental Music Program.
您的捐款在法律规定的最大范围内可抵税。没有提供任何商品或服务来交换您的捐助。 BAND BOOSTERS- KEYNOTERS 是501（c）（3）非营利组织，税收ID：94-2629167