Donate and Join Keynoters!
Keynoters is the booster group that provides the necessary funds to operate the Instrumental Music Program.
All expenses for the Instrumental Music Program, except for our director’s salary, are paid for by Keynoters
. If you have any questions about Keynoters see mvkeynoters.org.
Here are a few examples of what your donation is going towards:
- Sheet Music, Equipment & Supplies
- Coaches and Clinicians to Help Mr. Cloyd Teach in Small Groups
- Buses & Truck Rental for Competitions/Events
- Applications/Entrance Fees for Competitions/Events
- Instrument Purchase/Rental/Repair
Each class donation request is based upon individual program costs. If your student is taking more than one class, see **NOTE below:
- $200 - Symphonic Band (click "other" and enter $200)
- $350 - Orchestra
- $350 - Wind Ensemble
- $600 - Jazz B
- $700 - Jazz A
- $750 - Marching Band or Color Guard
- -$200 - Multi-Program discount: For students participating in TWO programs
**NOTE: If your student is taking 2 classes, we are offering a $200 discount off the total donation request. For example, if your student is taking Marching Band and Wind Ensemble, the suggested donation would be $750 + $350 - $200 = $900. To donate this amount, please click “other” and enter $900.
To spread the cost, donate in 4 monthly installments by clicking the box below your donation amount.
If you are unable to donate the full cost, any donation is encouraged and appreciated. Thank you for your support of the Instrumental Music Program.