Donate and Join Keynoters!
When you give, you make possible Monte Vista High School’s vibrant Instrumental Music Programs and award-winning ensembles that teach students musicianship, self-discipline, and the value of teamwork, and which give students deep connections to the school and to each other.
Most expenses for the Instrumental Music Program, except for director Mr. Cloyd's salary, are paid for by parents like you through the Keynoters booster group.
Your donation pays for:
- Sheet music, equipment and supplies
- Coaches and clinicians, so students can benefit from learning in smaller, focused groups
- Buses and truck rental to take students to competitions and events
- Competition and event application and entrance fees
- Instrument purchase, rentals and repairs, so every child who wants to play an instrument can do so, regardless of economic situation
Each class donation request is based upon individual program costs:
- Jazz A - $600
- Jazz B - $475
- Marching Band - $850
- Orchestra - $300
- Symphonic Band - $125 (click “Other” and enter $125)
- Wind Ensemble - $300
If your student is in more than one program, you may add the two requested donation amounts. For example, if your student is taking Marching Band and Wind Ensemble, the suggested donation would be $850 + $300 = $1,150. To donate this amount, please click “Other” and enter $1,150. To spread the cost, donate in 3 monthly installments by clicking the box below your donation amount.
If you are unable to donate the full cost, any donation is encouraged and appreciated. Thank you for your support of the Instrumental Music Program.
Su donación es deducible de impuestos en toda la extensión prevista por la ley. No se proporcionaron bienes o servicios a cambio de su contribución. BAND BOOSTERS- KEYNOTERS es una organización sin fines de lucro 501 (c) (3) Identificación fiscal: 94-2629167